Trending What's popular - Latest international news headlines, pictures, and video

Advertisement

Little girl dies from burn injuries

A four-year-old girl, who attempted to warm herself in front of a fire in the kitchen of her home, died of burn injuries after her clothes caught fire. 

The victim Nipuni Hansamali (4) lived in the Kandeketiya area. The girl who received serious burn injuries was admitted to Kandeketiya hospital and was then transferred in critical condition to the Mahiyangana hospital and from there to the Kandy General Hospital because of the severity of her burns but died while she was being treated. The Kandeketiya police were investigating the incident.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...